Thursday 11 August 2022

Challenge 220 - Make Your Own Background

Hello Crafty Friends! 

Time for a new challenge at Time Out!

Challenge #220 - Make Your Own Background 

Our sponsor  is STAMPlorations and the prize is a $25 Gift Certificate



We are so excited to have Hannelie Bester of Desert Diva and winner of Challenge #217 as our Guest Designer for this challenge. Hannelie's work is just wonderful, and a delight to behold. If you haven't already, take a stroll through Hannelie's blog and you are sure to be wowed and inspired.

Here is a bit about Hannelie in her own words:

"Hi, my name is Hannelie Bester, I am a South-African living in the United Arab Emirates (Abu Dhabi) for the last 14 years. We moved to the UAE because of a job opportunity that was offered to my husband.

I’ve been making cards for many years, but I started blogging soon after we moved here... hence the title of my blog!

Living so far away from my loved ones, made me realize just how much I love them. Card making helps me cope with being far away from home, and challenges my right brain, since I am a left-brained, logical and analytical pharmacist at heart. 

Clean, simple & graphic would be a good description of my card making style."


Here is Hannelie's fabulous card:





Here's some inspiration from our design team!




Using sponsor stencil Almost Shattered and Birthday Word Die






using sponsor stencil Trees



Using sponsor products X Marks the Spot stencil and Bloomfully: Faith stamp set. 
 
This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is 020220625_075408s.jpg





using sponsor stamp  Blossom Spray #3 and stencil Bubble dance









You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments: