Thursday 25 August 2022

Challenge 221 - Festive

 Welcome friends!  

We have a new challenge for you today - 

We challenge you to be inspired by the word/theme FESTIVE! 



 Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is Birch Press Designs!
 
 

 
 
 
Our Guest Designer is Gail Gross of Greetings From Gail, winner of Time Out Challenge #218. Gail is a talented and prolific card maker with an eclectic style. Treat yourself to a stroll through her blog, and you are sure to be inspired.

Gail tells us a little bit about herself and her craft below:

 "I started stamping about 25 years ago.  At the time, I was homeschooling our two sons and was invited by another homeschool mom to attend a party for one of the stamping companies on the weekend.  It was great - it was my "time out" from the kids as my husband was home to watch them.  I had fun creating cards as gifts and using stamping in our art classes for design and coloring.  I really love all aspects of paper crafting, but really love teaching others, which I am fortunate to do on a regular basis.  I rely on challenge blogs like Time Out to stretch my design skills and try something different."

Here is Gail's fabulous, festive card:


 
Here's some inspiration from our design team:












This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is 20220806_173200e.jpg









 


 You have until 5pm BST on September 7th to join!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments: