Thursday, 17 September 2026

Challenge #322

Hello, friends of Time Out. Welcome back! If you are a newcomer to Time Out Challenges, we extend a very warm welcome to you. We're glad you are here.

We have a new challenge that opens today and runs through September 30. This time it is a Inspired By challenge.

Seasonal Colors Where You Live

We are a global Challenge. In general, it is (almost) Autumn in the Northern Hemisphere, and Spring in the Southern Hemisphere. In the US, weather is still summery in many places, though pumpkin season is already in play. Our challenge to you is to incorporate the colors of the season where YOU live into your project.  Please explain in your post why you chose the colors you did.



Our wonderful sponsor, Gina K, is generously offering a $25.00 store credit as a prize for our Challenge Winner, who will also get an invitation to join us as Guest Designer for a future challenge.



We are joined by Donna Phelan of Crafting By The Beach, and winner of Time Out #317 as Guest Designer. Donna is a talented maker and a frequent player at Time out. Take a stroll through her BLOG. You will be so glad you did.

Here is what Donna has to say about her crafting journey:

"Hi, Donna Phelan here from Olde Cape Cod, Massachusetts. I started card making way back in 2007, when one late night I actually happened upon Gina K making cards on a video. And as they say, the rest is history!  I have come a long way since that night, thankfully....my card making has evolved--into nothing particular so I have always considered myself 'eclectic' in the card making world.  I do love layers and seeing just how much I can put on a card base. lol  I'm an avid gardener and have done so many other crafts, but my love is in card making (and a little scrapbooking on the side).  Make em and send em....JOY all over!"

This is Donna's wonderful Challenge Card. Check out all the details HERE




And now for some inspiration from our design team!






















Fantastic inspiration from everyone, I'm sure you'll agree! Now it's your turn to Take Time Out to Craft!

Here are some details to keep in mind (See full list of rules on challenge blog sidebar):
  • Upload your project using the Inlinkz below by 5:00 GMT (London), 12:00 Noon EDT (New York) on Wednesday, September 30th.
  • Be sure your link is a direct link to your NEW project, not just a generic link to your blog. No back linking.
  • Be sure you are actually following the challenge theme and explain in your post how your project fits the challenge. 
  • Per our challenge rules, combining of challenges is limited to a total of 5, including ours.
Thank you and happy crafting!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments: