Hello, friends of Time Out. Welcome back! If you are a newcomer to Time Out Challenges, we extend a very warm welcome to you. We're glad you are here.
We have a new challenge that opens today and runs through September 2nd. This time it is a Photo challenge. We have a gorgeous photo taken by our Design Team Member, Kate Lesh, to inspire your creativity.
This enlargement shows some detail of this beautiful set of cathedral windows.
Photo Credit: Katherine Lesh - Inside Gaudi’s Sagrada Familia -
Barcelona, Spain - September 15, 2025
Our wonderful sponsor is Top Flight Stamps, generously offering a $25 store credit as a prize for our Challenge Winner, who will also be invited to join us as Guest Designer for a future challenge.

We are joined by Jane Taylor of Purplejet and winner of Time Out #315 as Guest Designer for this challenge.
Jane is a frequent player at Time Out and very well known in the card making community for her wonderful CAS designs. We are so pleased to have her designing with us as. Do treat yourself to her Instagram Gallery for tons of inspiration and creative ideas.
Here is what Jane had to say about her crafting journey:
"Hi everyone! I'm super delighted to be guesting at Time Out for this challenge. I've been playing along with their challenges for a few years now. You may know me from the AAA challenges. I run two of them and am on the DT for the third and a couple of other challenges too. My go to style is CAS, but I dabble with all genres and enjoy trying new ideas.
I'm a 'been doing it all my life' kind of crafter and have tried most things over the years. I still get very excited when I rediscover or find something new and always try to adapt it to use my stash - well that's the plan anyway! Huge thanks to Time Out for this opportunity. I was totally inspired by the colours of the photo and I really hope you like my card!"
This is Jane's wonderful Challenge Card. Check out all the details HERE.
And now for some inspiration from our design team!
Fantastic inspiration from everyone, I'm sure you'll agree! Now it's your turn to Take Time Out to Craft!
Here are some details to keep in mind (See full list of rules on challenge sidebar):
- Upload your project using the Inlinkz below by 5:00 GMT (London), 12:00 Noon EDT (New York) on Wednesday, September 2nd.
- Be sure your link is a direct link to your NEW project, not just a generic link to your blog. No back linking.
- Be sure you are actually following the challenge theme and explain in your post how your project fits the challenge.
- Per our challenge rules, combining of challenges is limited to a total of 5, including ours.
Thank you and happy crafting!










No comments:
Post a Comment