Thursday 6 June 2024

Challenge #265 - IBW "There are always flowers for those who want to see them"

Hello friends of Time Out!

Welcome back, and we extend a very warm welcome to newcomers to 
Time Out Challenges! 

Our new challenge is one of our Inspired by Words challenges. You can be inspired by the whole quote or just choose one words/some words from it as your starting point. 

The quote is:

 “There are always flowers for those who want to see them.”– Henri Matisse



Our wonderful sponsor is AltenewOur challenge winner as chosen by the Design Team will receive a $15.00 Store Credit as a prize from Altenew. In our design team samples you'll see lots of gorgeous cards made with Altenew products that we all love so much! Thank you Altenew for being our generous sponsor. 


We are so pleased to welcome Arlene Rose of Sundaystamper Papercrafts, and winner of Time Out #261 as Guest Designer. Arlene's creativity is so inspiring. Her art is eclectic in terms of design and mediums, though is it often CAS. Arlene is a frequent contributor to Time Out. We love to see her creations in the gallery! Do treat yourself to a stroll through her blog for some wonderful inspiration.

Here is a bit about Arlene in her own words:

"From the age of two I have always had an instrument of art in my hand. It started with crayons and never stopped. I was signed up to art school after graduation from nursing school but met my hubby and that led me down a different path. I have been rubber stamping for over 45 years. 

Back then I was only able to find stamps and ink pads in the local drug store. I had my youngest, born with Down’s Syndrome, and stayed home where I began teaching online. After my boys were in school I started working in craft and stamp stores, sadly all now closed. I have been teaching card crafting as well as other crafts for 12 years in the library system. I love to share my 'talents' that God gave me with others."


This is Arlene's wonderful make. Click HERE to see all the details on her blog.



And now for some inspiration from our design team!

using Altenew  Delicate Garden  






 Using Altenew Wonderland stamp set






Using Altenew Dog Rose Bundle








Gorgeous inspiration from everyone, I'm sure you agree! Now it's your turn to Take Time Out and Craft! This challenge runs until 5 PM GMT on Wed 19th of June. Before linking up below, kindly check out How to Play from the sidebar. Happy crafting!

Do note that at Time Out we only allow five challenges combined, one of them being ours. Thank you!




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments: