Thursday 3 August 2023

Challenge 244 - Monochromatic

Hello friends of Time Out! 

We are here with a fun new challenge: 

Monochromatic

This means using only shades of one color with a possible addition of touch of neutrals (white, black, grey, brown). You could for example use all blues on a white card base... But stamp your sentiment on black on white card. We also allow a touch of metallics so heat embossing with a metallic powder/adding metallic gems will work too. The DT samples will surely guide you to the right direction!


 Varada Sharma is back sponsoring us with TWO $15 gift certificates! This means one voucher will go to a randomly drawn winner and one will go to an overall winner, voted by the design team. Thank you Varada Sharma for being such a generous sponsor! 



We welcome Stephanie Serrano of Stephanie's Stampin' Spot and most frequently on Instagram at @22Stepanieserrano as our guest designer. Stephanie was the winner of Time Out Challenge #241. We are thrilled to have her designing with us. Stephanie has an eclectic style with a great eye for design and color and often displays a great sense of humor.

Here is a little bit about Stephanie in her own words:

"My name is Stephanie and I live in Georgia with my hubby of 40 years.  I have 2 daughters and 6 Grandkids.   I have been crafting for a little over 18 years. I love creating cards for people, I love making fun/funny cards and using florals.  I have a little side business which helps fund my habit! 😊  Besides crafting cards I love to bake, do jigsaw puzzles and photograph all things in nature."

Stephanie has created 2 fabulous cards for our challenge!
You can link to Stephanie's blog HERE and to her Instagram HERE.





Here's some inspiration from our design team!


using sponsor's You are the one digital stamp



















 









Gorgeous inspiration from everyone, I'm sure you agree! Now it's your turn to take Time Out and Craft! This challenge runs until 5 pm GMT on Wed the 16th of August. Before linking up below, please read "How to Play" from the sidebar. At Time Out we only allow 5 challenges combined, one of them being ours. Happy crafting! 


 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

ALF said...

I am just now getting into making cards. I don't have a blog. Can I enter using a direct link to my facebook post if it is set to public? Love all the inspiration!

Kate said...

Yes, that fine as long as the post is public! Hope you'll join us!