Thursday 9 September 2021

Challenge #196 - Brave

 Hello Crafters....it's time for another new challenge at Time Out!


We are back with a new challenge and one that is just a bit different - Brave
There are so many ways you can be brave, from starting a new job, going to a new school, moving to a new neighborhood, so many possibilities and we can't wait to see what inspires you!

Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is Funky Fossil Designs

winner gets £15 gv British Sterling
 



Our guest designer for this challenge is Rahmat Gouse of Cards And Cooking Corner and winner of Time Out Challenge #193. She is a very talented card artist, and her floral watercoloring is swoon-worthy! Check out her blog, and you will see what I mean.

Here are a few words from Rahmat about her background and her crafting:

"I am originally from India. I have been globe trotting for almost a decade and half, and I live in Macau. I am wife to a hotelier, mother to 2 university kids. A teacher by profession, currently not teaching. I do substitute and volunteer teaching from time to time.

I started serious card making only in 2014, and also started my current blog back then. I love CAS mostly, but I love trying out different techniques. I love playing with stamps, and I always look for creative out of box ways to use, and showcase the stamps. For past year and half I have been hooked to coloring mostly flowers and bubbles. I also enjoy illustrating flowers nowadays. 

Other than card making, I love cooking, reading, traveling and photography."

This is Rahmat's wonderful make for our challenge:


 Here is some inspiration from our design team:





Using sponsor stamp set She is Fierce and stencil Rustic Background.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is img_1618s.jpg
 

Stephanie using Sponsor stamps "She Is Fierce".



Using sponserstamp Abstract beauty and stencil In Depth






 










Fabulous inspiration from everyone, I'm sure you agree! Now it's your turn to take Time Out and craft. This challenge runs until 5 pm BST on Wednesday the 22nd of September.  Happy crafting!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments: