Thursday 25 April 2024

Challenge #262 - Photo Inspiration

Hello Friends of Time Out. Welcome back! If you are a newcomer to Time Out, we extend a warm welcome to you! In either case, we are so glad you are here.

Our new challenge is a Photo Inspiration Challenge. This is a very special challenge in which our inspiration is of a handmade bag made by our wonderful sponsor, Kim Heggins of Running Stitch Design. Kim is a friend and big supporter of Time Out. She is also a former DT MemberKim has a variety of wonderful handmade bags and other things in different sizes, shapes and fabric choices in her ETSY Shop. She is once again offering one of her fabulous handmade bags as both the inspiration AND the prize for this challenge. How fun is that??

 
Here is a close-up of the photo. Do note that you do not need to use a dog image to play along - you can, for example choose to be inspired only by the colors, patterns or shapes you see in the photo. You could also go with other animals! Let your imagination be your guide. We look forward seeing your creative takes!


We are joined by Cornelia Wenokor of Stempel-Spass and winner of Time Out #258 as our Guest Designer. Cornelia is such a talented card artist with a wicked sense of humor and a great eye for design and color. Please treat your self to a visit to her blog. You are in for a real treat and a good belly laugh!

Here is a little bit about Cornelia in her own words:

"My name is Cornelia – otherwise known as "Fun Stamping", which translates into Stempel Spass – the name of my blog. I am originally from Germany, hence my blog name, which just means fun stamping. For almost 30 years I have been living in New Jersey with my husband and our younger son. Our daughter now works and lives in England. I am working full time and like to spend my evenings creating cards. I have been totally hooked now for about 10 years. My favorite cards to make are CAS and one layer cards, but occasionally I do experiment with other styles. I love to tell little stories with my cards, I try to incorporate humor and I am also partial to snark. Besides card making I enjoy photography, hiking, biking, reading, classical and all sorts of ethnic music. I gave up on cooking – my hubby is now in charge of that. In addition, I love to travel! Somehow my days are always too short..."

This is Cornelia's fabulous card. Click HERE to view it on her blog.



And now for some inspiration from our design team!









A handmade Birthday card with Polta dot and checked patter paper with cute mouse images











Gorgeous inspiration from everyone, I'm sure you'll agree! Now it's your turn to Take Time Out and craft! This challenge runs until 5 PM GMT on Wed 8th of May. Before linking up below, kindly check out How to Play from the sidebar. Happy crafting!

Do note that at Time Out we only allow five challenges combined, one of them being ours. Thank you!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

kareN stampZ said...

Interesting challenge says the cat lover! Lots of lovely inspiration to get us thinking.