Thursday 11 April 2024

Challenge #261 IBW "I'm a romantic! I live for long, dreamy walks down the craft aisle"

 Hello Friends of Time Out. Welcome back! If you are a newcomer to Time Out, we extend a warm welcome to you! In either case, we are so glad you are here.

Our new challenge for the next fortnight is one of our Inspired by Words Challenges. 

This is the quote:

"I'm a romantic! I live for long, dreamy walks down the craft aisle"

You can be inspired by the whole quote or just use one word or some words as your inspiration. In this quote words like "romantic", "walk", "craft" or "dreamy" are pretty easy starting points! We can't wait to see your creative takes on the quote. Be sure to tell us how you were inspired.



Our wonderful sponsor is Doodle BugsThey're generously offering a $25.00 store credit to our winner, chosen by our DT. Our winner also gets called to guest design in a future challenge. 


We are joined by Milla of Mustesormi, and winner of Time Out #257 as Guest Designer.  Milla is an very talented paper crafter. Don’t forget to visit her BLOG and/or INSTAGRAM, share some kindness and welcome her. Meet Milla below as she tells us a little bit about herself in her own words:

"Hello, my name is Milla and I live in Finland. I have been a card maker for several years now and I guess my style tends to be more or less clean and simple. I love colouring stamped images using Copics or watercolours. I'm also a contributor to Penny Black Inc. and I love making cards with their products. You can find me on Instagram under the name of mustesormi - please pop by to say hi!"

HERE is Milla's wonderful card. I love her take on our quote. She zeroed in on "taking a walk" and went the "through nature" route. What a brilliant way to go! This is the beauty of an inspiration quote. You can go anywhere you choose!



And now for some inspiration from our design team!














Cross Stitched Heart - Handmade Love card










Gorgeous inspiration from everyone, I'm sure you'll agree! Now it's your turn to Take Time Out and craft! This challenge runs until 5 PM GMT on Wed 24th of April. Before linking up below, kindly check out How to Play from the sidebar. Happy crafting!  

Do note that at Time Out we only allow five challenges combined, one of them being ours.  Thank you!

 


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments: