Thursday 13 January 2022

Challenge 205 - in love

 Hello crafters...time for another wonderful Time Out #205 Challenge!

The theme is In Love, so many possibilities!



Our fabulous sponsor is Alex Syberia and the winner will receive a $15 gift card.

This time we welcome Milla K of Mustesormi and winner of Time Out Challenge #202 as our Guest Designer for this challenge. Milla is a super talented paper crafter, and her coloring is exceptional. Check out her beautiful card below.

Here is a bit about our guest in her own words:

"Hi all! My name is Milla and I'm from Finland. I am thrilled to be guest designing for TIME OUT Challenges! I have been making cards for some years now and tend to lean towards the clean and simple style. I love colouring with watercolours and Copic markers and my favourite stamps are floral ones, although I do like cute critter stamps as well. I am fortunate to be a member of the Design Teams at AAA Birthday and Penny Black Saturday Challenge. I also contribute cards to Penny Black Inc."

Milla's card:




Here is some inspiration from our team:
 



 
Using sponsor digital stamp Happy Mail
 


Using sponsor digi stamp Be Girly digital stamp


 Using sponsor cut file Kaleidoscope.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is img_1849s.jpg
 
 

  


Using sponsor digi stamp - Be My Valentine



Using sponsor digi stamp Love U






Using sponsor digi stamp Be Girly digital stamp






Gorgeous inspiration from everyone, I'm sure you all agree! Now it's your turn to take Time Out and craft. This challenge runs until Wed 26th of January 5 pm GMT. Before linking up below, please have a look at "how to play" in our sidebar. Thank you and happy crafting!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

Vee Cassidy said...

DT projects are lovely. Vee xx

Cardogram said...

Beautiful inspirations 💞❤️