Saturday 8 October 2016

Hello and Goodbye!

Hello All

A few things are changing here at TIME OUT. 

We are here today to say a very warm welcome to our 2 new DT members Stephanie and Jennifer.

First off lets meet Stephanie:


I am so pleased and honoured to be joining the Time Out Design Team. I live in the northeastern part of the US in New Jersey with my husband and twin 16 year old boys. I have always been a crafter of some kind - quilting, stencilling, etc. I started making cards about 10 years ago with a Stampin' Up consultant, fell in love and have become truly addicted to card making. My craft has grown extensively. My style is on the simple side. I love colour, texture and shine, and I love to dabble in new things. I am currently a Design Team Member of AAA Cards Challenge, Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge, and now Time Out. By day, I am a librarian in a Pre-K-8th grade school. I LOVE my job. It’s quite a switch from the corporate life in the book industry which I also enjoyed for a very long time. My favorite place to relax is on the beach, sand between my toes, salty spray in my hair, sun on my skin. It is with great excitement that I present my first DT Project for Time Out today.

Let's meet Jennifer:


Hi everyone, I’m so excited to be joining the wonderful DT team at Time Out!  It is a real honor and a privilege.  I have been making cards for about 4 years now, ever since I discovered Jennifer McGuire’s site and was hooked!  I’m originally from England but for the last six years I’ve called New York home.  I Iive north of New York City in a little place called Croton on Hudson, with my almost 1-year-old Ruby, husband and three cats.  I work in the city and making cards is my craft respite from the stresses of work and the dreaded commute.  Aside from card making I love hiking, films (massive Star Wars fangirl :)) and rock music!  I love hearing from fellow crafters so drop me a line if you have any questions or want to chat.

Stephanie and Jennifer will join us for our next challenge this Thursday.

From now on at Time Out we are going to have 2 teams-one when we introduce our challenge and one when we remind you of our challenge. Stephanie will be in the challenge team and Jennifer will be in the reminder team, so watch this space.

We are very excited to have these 2 amazing designers join us.  I am sure many of you know Stephanie but if not take a look around her blog My Ink Well and we guarantee you will come away inspired. And Jennifer's blog Craftmosh is also a delight to visit. Pop on ove there and we know your creativity will bloom!

Unfortunately Elizabeta  will be leaving the DT. She has a lot of changes ahead and feels see needs to take her crafting to another level. Elizabeta has been with TIME OUT since we began over 2 and half years ago and has inspired us all over this time. Her projects have always been so elegant with amazing detail.

Thank you Elizabeta for all your inspiration and hard work. You will be missed but we wish you well and hope to see you join us when time allows.

So....hello Stephanie and Jennifer goodbye Elizabeta!

3 comments:

Jane said...

Huge congratulations Stephanie & Jenny, you'll be wonderful additions to the team!

Jenny Colacicco said...

Thank you Jane!!!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Ladies ! Even more inspiration for us !
Izzy Scrap