Thursday 13 October 2016

Challenge #68

Hello All,

It is time for our CASE Challenge. This means we have a special Designer share a card with us and you take a look at it and see what it inspires you to make. You CASE it...Copy and Share Everything!

We are very excited that for this challenge we have the very talented Ardyth joining us as our special CASE designer. I am sure many of you know Ardyth and her amazing blog Maskerade-if not we urge you to pop over there and have a browse. We guarantee you will come back inspired to create.

Lets meet Ardyth:


My name is Ardyth and I'm so thrilled to have been asked to be the CASE designer for Time Out this month. I started cardmaking in 2006, at a Stampin’ Up! Party and have never looked back. I live in Toronto, Canada and am currently a SAHM to my two teenage children.

I have always loved clean, graphic design with bold colours and lots of white space but lately, I've also enjoyed getting messy and trying new techniques! I can't wait to see how you'll be inspired by my card!

Here is the card Ardyth's has given us to CASE:



Wouldn't you agree this is fabulous! So much here to inspire you-flowers, gold, the design....and much more. I am sure you have loads of ideas just looking at it once!

Our Guest Designer for this challenge is the very talented Marina. Her blog My Perfect Life is full of inspiring and creative projects. Take a look here and you will come away ready to craft with us!

Now lets see what Marina and the DT have created to inspire you:












time-out-dt-68




Now it is your turn to take some TIME OUT and get inky.

You have until 26th October 5pm GMT to join in the fun x


2 comments:

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Lovely to see you here Ardyth with a bright card that has beautiful flow in the design.

Ardyth said...

So thrilled to be the Guest here at Time Out! I absolutely can not wait to see how people are inspired!