Thursday 24 November 2022

Winners #226

 Current challenge HERE

We are here today to announce the winners for our Inspired By Words challenge!

Thank you to all those who played!

Our fabulous sponsor was Stamplorations and the winner will receive a $25 digital gift card for their online store!


Our winner is Cheryl!

Congratulations Cheryl, such a beautiful layout!

 Please contact Stephanie at slan.zal@verizon.net within one week with the title "TO GUEST DESIGNER" if you'd like to join us as a guest designer in a future challenge. You can contact Joyce at  joyce.mehrberg@gmail.com with the subject line 'TO WINNER' within one week for your prize. 

 Here is your badge for you blog:


And now for those who took honors at Time Out!


Congratulations everyone!

Here is your badge for your blog.


Thank you to everyone that played along. 

4 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Thanks for choosing my mixed media Scripture card as one of your Top Picks. I'm so very honored!

Nancy said...

Thanks so very much! I was thrilled to see my card in this lineup as there were so many wonderful cards in the gallery.

Esther Asbury said...

Thanks for including my mixed media card in your top picks. I'm so very honored!

Cheryl Even said...

So excited that the design team liked my layout! Thanks so much.