Saturday 29 August 2015

Hello and Goodbye

Today we are here to say good bye to a couple of our Design Team. On a happier note we are also here to welcome 2 new Design Team members.

First off lets say good bye and thank you to Bev and Sarah who have both been such an inspiration for us all. Thank you ladies for being so creative and inspiring for us all. We will miss you.

We are very excited that Joyce and Jill will both be joining us from the 3rd of September. Both are very creative and we are honoured that they will be taking Time Out with us and inspiring you to join in our challenges. 

Lets meet them. You can just click on their names to check out their blogs.



I never really thought of myself as a creative person until I started stamping in the summer of 2010, when I had my youngest daughter's birthday party at Paper Source.  Once I discovered clear stamps and the on-line blogging community, I was hooked.  I am currently on the design teams at CASology, Happy Little Stampers Sketch Challenge and Tag You're It, and I would describe my stamping style as mostly CAS, with a little bit of cute and some graphic thrown in for fun.  I like mixing stamps from all different stamp companies, and could not create without my dies and Big Shot machine.  I live in a small beach town in San Diego County with my husband, two teenage daughters and our dog.  I worked in the corporate world for many years before retiring to spend more time with my family.  My other interests include spinning, reading and hanging out with my family.

Jill



Hi, my name is Jill, and live in Southern Ontario, Canada with my husband, Michael, and our two cats. I have loved all kinds of crafts for as long as I can remember, and I discovered card making about four years ago when I was living in Montreal. I quickly became addicted to all the products and techniques, and my collection of supplies has been steadily growing ever since. I started my blog a year ago, and that has only fuelled my inspiration. Time Out was one of the first challenges that I linked up to and I have enjoyed their challenges ever since so I am so excited to join their team.

We have a new challenge starting on Thursday with our new Design Team.

How about coming back then and taking that much needed TIME OUT to craft with us.




3 comments:

Judy1223 said...

Thanks to Bev and Sarah for lots of fun inspiration! Welcome to Joyce and Jill...can't wait to see what inspiration you have in store for us!

Shona Chambers said...

Welcome Jill and Joyce to our team, its lovely to have you both with us and I'm so looking forward to your amazing challenge projects. Big hugs and thank you's to Bev and Sarah, they have been wonderful team mates!! xxxx

Kushner Elizabeta said...

Dear Bev and Sarah, I enjoyed my time here with you. I know there will be some more opportunities in the future to see you inspiring work.
Jill and Joyce, looking forward to our first challenge with you. :)