Thursday 29 August 2024

Challenge #271 - Friendship/Encouragement/Support

Hello friends of Time Out and welcome back!

If you are new to Time Out Challenges, we extend a very warm welcome to you. We are glad you are here!

It's time for our annual Friendship/Encouragement/Support challenge. At Time Out we love to show appreciation to the people around us... and a handmade card or other paper crafts project is always so heart warming to both give and to receive. We look forward seeing how you'll show appreciation and encouragement!


Our wonderful sponsor is Uniko with a generous $25 store credit to our winner chosen by our design team. Our winner will also be invited to guest design in a future challenge. Exciting!



This time we are joined by Nancy Leppek of Scrapper at Heart, and winner of Time Out #266 as our Guest Designer. Here is a little bit about Nancy in her own words:

Hi, I'm Nancy. I live in the Sunshine State.  I started making cards around 2004 and started blogging in 2008, and at this point in my life I can’t think of a better hobby.  I own two Card Challenges: Color Hues and Seize the Birthday.  I feel very fortunate to also be a Designer for Spellbinders. The friendships I have made both online and in person are the greatest reward of this hobby. Thanks for having me Time Out Team!

This is Nancy's gorgeous card. You can link to her blog to see all the details HERE.



And now for some inspiration from our design team!























Using Sponsor stamp Beautiful Blooms III






Using Sponsor stamp Uniko Style clear stamps



Beautiful work from everyone, I'm sure you'll agree! Now it's your time to Take Time Out and Craft. This challenge runs until 5 pm GMT on Wed 11th of September. Before linking up below, please read "how to play" from the sidebar. 

Do note that at Time Out we only allow 5 challenges combined, one of them being ours. 

Thank you and happy crafting!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Thanks for having me TO team! I really appreciate it!