Thursday 30 June 2022

Challenge 217 - Kind

Hello...welcome to a new challenge at Time Out! 

Our challenge is to Be Kind!


Our sponsor for this challenge is CAS-ual Fridays and the winner will receive a prize of a  $25 Store Credit a will have the opportunity to be a future Guest Designer. 


Can't wait to see how you are inspired to Be Kind! In todays world the possibilities are endless!


We are so pleased to welcome Arlene Rose of Sundaystamper Papercrafts, and winner of Time Out #214.  Arlene's creativity is so inspiring. Her art is eclectic in terms of design and mediums, though is it often CAS. Do treat yourself to a stroll through her blog for some wonderful inspiration.

Here is a bit about Arlene in her own words:

"From the age of two I have always had an instrument of art in my hand. It started with crayons and never stopped. I was signed up to art school after graduation from nursing school but met my hubby and that led me down a different path. I have been rubber stamping for over 45 years. 

Back then I was only able to find stamps and ink pads in the local drug store. I had my youngest, born with Down’s Syndrome, and stayed home where I began teaching online. After my boys were in school I started working in craft and stamp stores, sadly all now closed. I have been teaching card crafting as well as other crafts for 12 years in the library system. I love to share my 'talents' that God gave me with others."







Here's some inspiration from our design team!
















Using sponsor stamp and die set Flower Duo and Modern Petals stencil.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is 120220614_135003s.jpg


Beautiful work from everyone, I'm sure you all agree. Now it's your turn to take Time Out and craft! This challenge runs until Wednesday July13th. Before linking up below, please read "how to play" from our sidebar. We only allow five challenges combined, one of them being ours. Happy Crafting! 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments: