Thursday 19 May 2022

Challenge 214 - Word Prompt

Hello Crafty Friends...time for a new challenge

We are challenging you to be inspired at Time Out by a quote from Steve Martin!
"A day without sunshine is, you know, night." 


Our fabulous sponsor for this challenge is CAS-UAL Fridays Stamps


We welcome the lovely and talented Trina Pham of Phamtastic Design as our Guest Designer.  Trina's work is always a delight to behold. Treat your self to a stroll through her blog for some awesome inspiration.

Here is a bit about Trina in her own words:

"Hello, my name is Trina Pham and I am from Canada.  It was a pleasant surprise when I accidentally discovered paper crafting, in particular card making.  My style is mostly CAS (clean and simple), but I love to create whatever comes to me.  I’m delighted to be back guest designing at Time Out."

Trina's card:



Here's some inspiration from our design team!
 


Using sponsor products Partly Cloudy Stencil and Everyday Dragonflies stamp set
 
This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is 20220518_154925s.jpg
 
 






 





 You have until 5pm BST on June 1st to play along!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments: