Thursday 21 October 2021

Challenge #199

 Hello crafters...welcome back for another challenge!

The theme for Time Out #199 challenge is Down to Earth with optional twist of using kraft cardstock.


Our fabulous sponsor is Alex Syberia Design. The winner will receive a $15 gift voucher to her amazing store HERE! In the store you'll find beautiful digital stamps along with digital cut files. Do check out her amazing designs! 


Our Guest Designer for this challenge is Elizabeth Stewart of Paper Sweetness, frequent player at Time Out and winner of Time Out Challenge #196. Here are a few words from Elizabeth:

Hi all! My name is Elizabeth Stewart and you can find me at PaperSweetness.com. I live in Vero Beach, Florida with my Goldendoodle, Archie. What I used to love on weekends is now a daily joy…I recently retired and am cardmaking all the time! I am thrilled to be a Guest Designer at TIME OUT, and delighted to share my “10 minute immersions into creativity”.  Looking forward to everyone’s entries.  Happy crafting. 

This is Elizabeth's fabulous take on our challenge:
Click HERE to link to her card on her blog.


Please treat yourself to a visit to Elizabeth's blog and leave her some love!


 Check out these cards by our design team:




Kim












Joyce


Using sponsor image Autumn Leaves Frame



This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is 20211010_150335s.jpg


You have until 5pm BST on November 3rd to participate!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments: