Wednesday 6 April 2016

Winners #52

Hi All

Before we announce our winners, a quick reminder that our challenge this week was for only one week and closes very soon-5pm BST today.

We were so pleased so many of you enjoyed CASEing Marjan's card. We had fun visiting your blogs.

We are here to announce the winners.

Top at taking TIME OUT is:

#33 ElizStewart

image

We loved your card. If you would like to be a Guest Designer in one of our future challenges please contact Sandie at sandiesandie16@gmail.com within a week. Here is the badge for your blog. We would love to see you display it:


Our Honourable Mentions go to:

#9 Barbara



#19 Rahmat



#24 Hannelie

Amazing cards and we hope you display this badge on your blog:


A new challenge starts tomorrow.

It is a fun one and we have a fabulous sponsor who is joining us-come back tomorrow so you don't miss the fun!


4 comments:

Rahmat said...

Oh wowie! it's a great surprise! seriously didn't expect to see my card here, very happy indeed :D
Congrats to all winners!

Marjan said...

Great winners, I love each and every one! Great casing of my card, I feel very honoured that so many took the time and effort.

ElizStewart said...

Wow...thank you so much! I feel so honored... I would love to join you at Time Out in the future!

OH Babs said...

Thank you so much for the honorable mention. I have to admit it is one of my favorite cards I have made this year.