Thursday 5 February 2015

Challenge #24

Time for us to take some TIME OUT together and get some crafting in.

This week we have our CASE challenge. CASE means we take inspiration from another crafter's card and add our own little twist. 

This week we are CASEing the wonderful Kylie. Kylie is an amazingly talented crafter and her blog Kylie is Addicted to Stamps and More is full of such creative gems-take a browse and you will come away inspired! Kylie also owns 2 very popular challenge sites:


And there is more-she also now designing customised water marks and more.

So you can she why we are so excited to have such a talented crafter to CASE this week.

Lets meet Kylie



For those of you who don't know me, my name is Kylie and I am a craft and blog addict. Now that my confession is out of the way, here is a little about myself. I started cardmaking and blogging in 2012 and love every minute of it. Three months after I started blogging (Kylie is Addicted to Stamps), I decided that I needed to create my own challenge blog so Addicted to Stamps and More was born. I have met so many wonderful people through that venture and formed friendships that will last a lifetime. After making cards for a few months, I came to the realisation that Clean and Simple is my style. Why not create another challenge dedicated to CAS? So I did - Addicted to CAS ;) A few months ago, I felt the need to expand again so I created a craft forum called Happy Little Stampers - a place to chat, share and inspire fellow crafters. I love being part of the craft community. I have now started up my own little design business creating watermarks, blog signatures and blog headers. My most recent creations were revamping the look of the Inkspirational blog. I had so much fun doing this! Please email on kyliepurtell@gmail.com if you would like to know a little more about this - you can see my designs here and testimonials from past clients here The first 5 customers for 2015 will receive a 10% discount of the total invoice! Happy New Year!


Here is Kylie's card we are CASEing today-remember to add your own little twist:


Isn't this a wonder! So much to inspire you here-flowers, scoring, tags are just a few examples.

Today our Guest Designer is Sarah.

Many of you will know her but if you don't check out her blog Sazzle Dazzle Crafts, it is full of the most beautiful CAS cards, we are so pleased Sarah has joined us for this challenge.

Now it is time for our inspiration cards:



















Time Out DT 24









It is your turn now to kick back and take some TIME OUT and craft with us:





5 comments:

Rahmat said...

Wow! what a fab card to CASE! Stunning card by Kylie, and the DT projects are wonderful!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Fantastic cards ladies and I'm truly blown away by your talents and so honoured to guest design alongside you for this challenge. Thanks so much. Sarah x

nancy littrell said...

Love your CAS tag card Kylie. I have been a fan of yours almost from the beginning and have received so much Inspiration and lasting friendships thru your awesome blog challenges. I even have one of your beautiful Watermarks :-) Can't wait to CASE your beauty. Hugs, nancy
P.S. Gorgeous samples from the entire DT too :-)

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Just lovely card by Kylie! Thank you DT for the inspiration!

Darnell said...

Thank you to Sarah and the entire DT for the outstanding inspiration cards! I am so glad I found some time to get in on CASEing Kylie, one of Blogland's talented sweethearts!! Hugs, Darnell