Thursday 30 October 2014

Winners #16

Hi guys!
I hope you are all enjoying the autumn season and have had plenty off chances to TIME OUT and craft! I'm here announcing the winner and honourable mentions of challenge #16 where we CASEd Heather Telford. Exciting!

Top at taking TIME OUT is 



Congratulations, Lesley! We'd like to invite you to guest design in a future challenge. Please contact Sandie at sandiesandie16 @ gmail. com (without the spaces) within a week if you'd like to join us! Here's your winners badge:


Then the honourable mentions!





Congratulations Karen and Weiwei! Here's your badge:


I'm sure you'll agree that all 3 ladies made fantastic cards. Thank you everyone who played along! Our current challenge, Inspired by Words

"Birds of Feather Flock Together"

is still running for about one week here. If you haven't entered yet and are looking for inspiration, here's a second round of DT cards from guest designer Jill and some of our DT members! After admiring the cards... Take some TIME OUT, craft, and join us! 

Guest Designer











3 comments:

Wei Wei said...

Thanks for choosing my card! Congrats to the other winners!

Craftychris said...

Congratulations to the wonderful winners! xxx

Lesley said...

Wow! Thank you so much for this honour! It has been a long time since I have played for fun and I really enjoyed the inspiration of the challenge. I will be sure to email you about being a Guest! I would love it!
Smiles,
Lesley